Full immersion brew methods are great for full bodied coffees. Plus, it's simply fun to do! Follow the steps below and brew your Parisi coffee like the pros.
- Fold #4 Melitta Filter along bottom and sides, then place in dripper.
- Flip the lever to "ON" and fill nearly full with hot water. (This rinses the filter and preheats the dripper.)
- Grind 24 g (~3.5 tbsp) of coffee and place in dripper. Empty the rinse water from the carafe. Make sure the lever is switched to "OFF".
- Start a timer for 3 minutes 30 seconds. Add just enough water to saturate the grounds (~75 g of water). Let the bloom rest for about 30 seconds, then fill the dripper (~375 g water).
- Once the timer is done, slide the lever to "ON". Let coffee drain into a carafe.
- Enjoy your masterfully brewed coffee!
Friday, November 13, 2015 - 00:52