4 oz. coarse ground coffee
18 oz. filtered water
8 oz. coarse ground coffee
36 oz. (4½ c.) filtered water
- Grind Fresh : Very coarsely grind coffee (bigger than kosher salt)
- Steep Overnight : Steep in a glass container with cool water overnight (12 – 16 hrs.)
- Strain & Filter : Pour mixture through coffee filter or cheesecloth. Drain vessel slowly to keep as many grounds towards bottom as possible.
- Store & Serve : Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks in sealed container. Dilute 50/50 with water or milk to serve.
- You must use a glass container, otherwise unfavorable flavors may seep into the cold brew.
- Be sure all the grounds are completely saturated before steeping overnight.